The history of General Motors goes back as far as 1920s and since then, most people who have bought vehicles from them has also been experiencing the same old GM transmission problems that motorists are experiencing today. It has been generally known that GM 6L80E really plays a very important role in cars. It is the power that surge up a vehicle to run and to stop. Whenever such transmission malfunction for sure any vehicle could become useless if not being treated well. The following are some common problems that GM transmission has usually experienced since then.
- Slow or unchanged gear – most motorist experience this GM transmission problem as there could be less transmission fluid that is why such problem occurs.
- Bad smell with clanking noise – the GM 6L80E usually has several bearings in it and when the bearings malfunction it produces a burnt smell and noise.
- The clutch is loose – another transmission problem occurs if the clutch could not transmit power and the car cannot run.
Latest posts by George Wascombe (see all)
- Choosing The Right Rug Cleaning Assistance To Suit Your Needs - December 21, 2013
- Does Your Own Hair Care Routine Require Help? This Post Will Help! - December 21, 2013
- Wondering Where You Should Start Out With Hair Care? Look At This Advice! - December 18, 2013